Saturday, February 27, 2010

We made it home

after a week in New York city. The hubster had a business trip and I decided to go visit him, but boy am I glad to be home. Its rained the first 2 days, then snowed the last 3 days and thenhubster was sick the last 2 days. All I can say is it feels sooooooo good to be home.
Since this was not a vacation I really tried not to spend unnecessary money so that we can save for our real vacation that is soon approaching us. However I had some birthday money left over and was able to do some major shopping at this AMAZING store called H&M. I bought a pair of skinny jeans, a pair or boot cut (for my casual sandal day), a dress skirt, a navy blue knee length dress with a ruffle neckline (for only $9.95!!!), a few different solid color tops, A long denimcolor button down shirt with a belt, a pair of navy blue shorts, 2 rings, and 1 necklace and all for (drum roll please)....... $140!!!!! Yes... all under $150, just amazing.
Here are a few pictures from the snow days, it was so beautiful
Good thing for the umbrella
And my niece and nephew! Aren't they adorable!!!
I wish I would have taken more pictures. Here is a video from our bedroom window when it was snowing
Have you been snowed in this winter? It has been a tough winter this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment