Friday, September 2, 2011

Baby R Nursery

We are currently in the process of setting up his nursery in our new house (well, really our old house since we are moving back in). However, I never had the chance to post the pictures of his first Nursery. This was the nursery we brought him home to from the hospital, the one that we bonded and were inseparable for the first three months of his life, the one where he learned how to roll over, I can keep going and going but I do not want to bore you. 

It was sentimental leaving the apartment and seeing that room empty of his toys and belongings, but I know we will make great new memories in our home.  
'Welcome on board' Lifesaver - I purchased this for the baby shower at Homegoods for $3.99. It was missing a few shells and the net was not on secure. So I had a few shells laying around from the beach and hot glued them on
View from the entrance of the room
Crib - Babies R us Carters collection (Scratch and dent sale)
Bedding - Pottery Barn Pique Navy Blue (discontinued sale)

HomeGoods Frames

Ikea dresser - Hemmes collection
Sailboat Mobile - A Baby boutique near his pediatricians office 
Side table - Target (we had it in the living room as a side tale next to the sofa, but recycled it for his room)
Metal Basket - HomeGoods $6.99
Fish Decor - Recycled from living room as well (originally from Z Gallerie)
Closet - sailboat end holders were a gift, as well as his first piggy bank
Hamper holder - Walmart (around 8-9 years ago). This was also recycled from our home. I bought 2 baskets from Micheal's at 50% off for the selves to store hid books and toys.
Decor - Star fish was used  in my cousins destination wedding as a place card, they tied a sting and a paper tag with our names and table number

Oh and the carpet, was also recycled from our living room, It was a jute natural color rug from Target. I cant wait to finish putting together his room. I want to keep the same theme, but make it so that he can grow into his room.

Any plans for the long weekend????? I know what we are going to be doing.... Painting, cleaning, moving and organizing!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment