Saturday, October 31, 2009
Sunday, October 25, 2009
- A Circuit tester which is used to check and see if there is any electrical current running throughout the electrical wires.
- A Screw driver
- New outlet which should only cost you around $0.50
4. Unscrew the outlet and pull it out of the wall. It should come out a few inches. Set the screws aside.
5. Loosen the screws holding the wires and remove the outlet.
6. Attach the wires to the new outlet. Wrap the wires around the terminals with needle-nose pliers or your fingers.
7. Tighten the screws around the wires
8. Screw the outlet back into the wall.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1 (12 pound) fully-cooked, bone-in ham
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can pineapple slices in juice, drained
- 1 box round wooden toothpicks
- Oven bags
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the maple syrup, orange juice, ginger ale, brown sugar and honey. Stir in the juice from the maraschino cherries, and half of the cherries. Score the outer edge of the ham with a sharp knife in a diamond pattern (Most hams come pre-sliced, so if yours is pre-sliced you do not need to score the ham). Cuts should be about 1/4 inch deep. This will allow the ham to soak up the juice.
- Place the ham into an oven bag, and carefully pour the juice mixture over it, keeping all of the juice in the bag. It may look like there is too much juice, but the ham will soak it up while baking. Place the pineapples onto the top of the ham, and secure with toothpicks. Place cherries into the centers of the rings, and secure with toothpicks also. Tie the end of the bag closed with the ties provided, place in a large roasting pan, and cut a few small slits in the top of the oven bag.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Friday, October 16, 2009
- Finish filling in the knob holes on the nightstands, Sanding and then Painting.
- Replace the broken Window Sills
- Hem the drapery
- finalize the paint colors.