Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ruffle heaven

As I'm sure you can tell I love ruffles, I think they are just so pretty and girly. For the last few weeks I have been in search for a new purse, either black 0r Ivory/cream. Since Spring is right around the corner I think I might lean towards a light color.
Steve Madden has this purse that I find to be soooooooo adorable and I love the price tag of $88 (at Macy's)
Here you will find different views
SteveMadden $98 Free shipping code SMFREESHIP -$6.95 Sign up for SM Newsletter -10% off total $-9.80 Grand Total $88 Leona Lewis loves her ruffle bag Credit Then you have the BE&D ruffle bag that has a hefty price tag of $1350. Even if I had that kind of money to spend on a bag, I'm not loving the studs in the middle and the tiny handles. Credit Speaking about ruffles, I bought these sandals from Bakers for our honeymoon last year and highly recommend them. They are super comfortable, durable and the quality is great. Price $25 Hopefully Steve Madden has the 40% off coupon sometime soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment