Thursday, March 4, 2010

DIY Car Seat Cover

No No we are not expecting but we do have a new little blessing to the family. A beautiful baby girl born on Monday March 1 and when I saw this project over at Simply Designing I had to try it for her. Its a canopy for her car seat. This will be great to avoid the sun and keep it nice and quiet when she is sleeping.
I am in love with the fabric she choose, but her brother loves Elmo and all of her bedding is of baby Zoe. So I am thinking the outside one of a large print of baby Zoe in a bright color and then a Contrast color inside. I need a total of 4 coordinating fabrics and am trying my best to stay under $15.
If you would not want to sew one you can find some great ones Etsy.
Here are a few sample fabrics
$6.99/yard
Ebay $4.50
Credit I ordered my final pick last night and can not wait to start this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment