Tuesday, May 4, 2010

China Cabinet find

Last week my Dad emails me some pictures of a china cabinet that he found and remembered that I have been looking for one. As soon as I read his email my heart was pumping, I was giggling in my chair and was already thinking on how I was going to make it over. On Saturday my amazing, loving and so generous husband went and picked up the cabinet with my dad. Thank you Dad and Honey, I truly appreciated all your hard work and motivation from picking up this piece from a small, no AC apartment on the second floor and bringing it home :)
Here are some pictures in the previous owners home - The cabinet is in great condition, the only draw back is the pink (who knew that pink was in the in color, from our exterior paint to our Pink Bathroom). After it was in our possessions I started researching for similar pieces and ideas on what color to paint and knobs, when I ran into this picture from ShabbyChic.com. Notice the details on the leg of the chair, the china cabinet has the same details This piece is going to take sometime but I'm so excited that I will be able to use my Air Compressor for the first time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment